This is a round of trivia questions I wrote for Geeks Who Drink Pub Quizzes.
1. A variation of Texas Holdem where each player starts with 4 cards instead of 2 is named for what city that also hosts the College World Series?
2. A mace is a blunt, club-like weapon with a heavy head on one end. What Ron Swanson-approved version of this weapon has spikes on the head?
3. When did fencing first start using electronic scoring for epees (ep-eys)? 1933, 1955, or 1970?
4. What was the on-the-nose last name of the 2003 winner of the World Series of Poker Main Event? Cash, Diamond, Moneymaker?
5. In Kill Bill, Beatrix has what kind of samurai sword forged to fulfill her revenge?
6. The earliest known reference to Blackjack dates back to 1605, in a collection of short stories by what Don Quixote author?
7. True or False – A #2 pencil’s lead is darker than a #1 pencil’s.
8. What French-sounding, hoity-toity card game is featured in 6 different James Bond Movies?
- Morning Star
- Miguel de Cervantes
- False – the higher the number, the lighter the markings
- Baccarat (bah-kah-rah)